Friday, September 10, 2010

Jay Brannan On Tour Fall 2010

Jay Brannan

Jay Brannan recently started a new tour, and I thought I would mention the dates, cause if you have a chance to see him live, I would say you should. He is amazing live, his voice lovely and clear, and a charm all his own. I have seen him twice, and loved it both times.




Here is a clip of Jay singing the Cranberries classic Zombie live. Lord, when he sings this, I get chills. For more about Jay Brannan, check out his official website here.

4 comments:

  1. You are so not alone when he sings his version of Zombie, I had tears the first time I heard him. He's an amazing man. Very gifted, very sweet and kinda shy.

    I did a little interview with him a little while ago regarding this tour.
    http://www.seafrontdiary.com/2010/08/jay-brannan-interview.html

    Thanks for amazing blog as always Howard, a man of such fine tastes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jason, agreed, he is quite gifted. Thanks for your kind words, and I will be sure to check out the interview!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I forgot about how I found Jay through your blog also. I have been listening to his stuff for quite a while now, and it was, as usual, because of you and your blog. You are so right about his talent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gary, Hooray! Jay is an amazing talent!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails