Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Music of Brady Earnhart

brady earnhart
brady earnhart

I really enjoy the music of out singer/songwriter Brady Earnhart. I've been aware of his music for the last couple of years, and own After You and Manalapan, two excellent albums. I find his music makes me clam and contemplative, and gives me a chance to really just enjoy the smart lyrics and heartfelt delivery. I enjoy it so much, I felt the need to drop him an email to say so, and was pleasantly surprised when he wrote back thanking me. He also told me he has a new album coming out soon, and sent me the proposed cover for So Few Things.

brady earnhart

Well, if I wasn't excited before, I certainly am now! To soothe my excited nerves, I thought I would post about the video for It's Not Love, a gorgeous song posted on YouTube last year. I love the music, and having the cello never, ever hurt a song, did it? And the song is perfectly suited for Earnhart's voice, with a hint of resignation lacing the breath of hope. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.



For more about Brady Earnhart, check out his official website here. I am sure I will be posting more about Brady once the new album comes out, and I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. That's a great song...you can just sit back, close your eyes and get lost!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SteveA, I love his stuff. Look forward to his next album.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails