Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Glee Meets Britney Tonight!

glee,season 2

To get everyone ready, I thought I would post a couple of Britney covers I really enjoy. It will help everyone prepare for watching the show tonight. I will be starting off with one of my favorites, Christopher Dallman singing Britney's 2009 release, Radar. This is a cut off Dallman's Sad Britney EP, a must have for your collection.



While not included on any of his albums, singer/songwriter Sacha Sacket did manage to cover one of Ms. Spears oft covered songs, the 1998 song that started it all, ...Baby One More Time. This is Sacha live and in concert several years ago, and I was thrilled to find it on YouTube.



With another cut from his Sad Britney EP, where he covered four of Ms. Spears songs, Christopher Dallman returns to sing Gimme More live at a show on the West coast.



And although I already have this song covered by another artist, I thought I would just be missing the boat if I didn't add in this fan video from a live concert by Tori Amos. Here is the amazing singer/songwriter doing her own cover of ...Baby One More Time.



Remember, GLEE is on your local Fox station tonight at 8PM/7PM Central.

7 comments:

  1. She has had some really good songs. I really need to get more of her stuff on my iPod. I don't watch Glee but I'm sure it will be fun for those who do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael, it is amazing to me how many songs I know, and how much I love them when others sing them. And I will be glued to the TV tonight! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a fan of Britney doing Britney, but I love Dallman doing Britney.
    And, as a full-fledged Glee-k, I'll be watching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMB! Britney Spears on GLEE! SONG PREVIEW of tomorrow's episode! http://www.q102.com/pages/nicole.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bob, I have to agree with you there. I also like Sacket doing Britney, and Tori Amos doing anything.

    JoJo, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonder Man, I wasn't all that impressed with the episode. There was lots of Britney music, little story.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails