Sunday, September 5, 2010

Five on the 5th - September

five on the fifth

Another month has arrived, and Stephen Chapman's fantastic and fun Five on the 5th posts, and I am again taking part in the festivities. This month Stephen made the suggestion of 'The Blues', and I kind of followed that theme. I included a picture of a singer I recently enjoyed seeing, as well as some other blue imagery.

5 on the 5th,september,2010
Theo Tams singing the blues in Stouffville, Canada.

5 on the 5th,september,2010
The weather vane blanketed by blue skies.

5 on the 5th,september,2010
Bird soaring in the wild, blue yonder.

5 on the 5th,september,2010
Clouds blowing in the sky.

5 on the 5th,september,2010
Blue skies through the evergreens.

Look forward to seeing what everyone else has to offer.

18 comments:

  1. Brilliant pictures, thanks for sharing! I love images of clouds, almost mind-boggling aren't they?

    Love
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am gonna have 5 martinis today... do we need photos?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post my dear man. Thanks for the prod!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daniel, thank you! I do love some fluffy clouds!

    Stephen, I think it would be lovely to have pics of the martinis!

    Jason, thank you. And you are welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep meaning to take part in this 5 on the 5th. Where did you take your photos.

    I have a new camera so I have no excuse for next month.

    Can you do me a favour can you link me to the site so I can bookmark it and find out what the theme is.

    Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mine of Mine, the pictures were taken around the farm in Clayton, Delaware, save the shot of Theo, which was taken in Ontario when I went there to see him. And you can click on the '5 on the Fifth' graphic to get to the site.

    Cubby, thanks, handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice. I love the weather vane.

    -nl

    ReplyDelete
  8. New Leaf, thanks. I love that weather vane, and can't stop taking pictures of it!

    WannabeVA, thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome - I tried the 5/5 the 1st time! It was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. SteveA, great job! I really love your 'yoga' picture! Glad you enjoyed it. I find it rather addictive.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The weather vane is excellent...

    Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that weather vane image.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails