Thursday, September 2, 2010

Roger Federer - Between His Legs

roger federer,us open
roger federer,us open

It is the time of year when I finally lose control and have to post about Roger Federer. I am enjoying watching the US Open, with all the sweaty men running around in shorts. Well, few can inspire me the way Roger can. I just love watching him play, with his inherent grace and athletic ability.

roger federer,us open roger federer,us open

And for the second year in a row, he gave us a memorable shot, which can be seen below. First you will see the coverage of the 2010 version of the 'Tweener', followed by a review of the 2009 version.



To celebrate the start of the Open, and another great moment from the Fed, I thought I would revive my long-standing appreciation of the great Pansy Division, with their energetic, punky rock. The following clip is for He Whipped My Ass in Tennis. I will offer a slight warning if you are viewing in the office, for the song has strong language. So put on the earphones and crank it up!

8 comments:

  1. Michael, indeed, he is! His wife is a very lucky woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw "Roger Federer - Between His Legs" and thought it was going to be something else.

    But this is good, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bob, what can I say...Sometimes I am a bad boy.

    RobertGA, we can still hope...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The title got me! He is HAWT! Love the fact that he does not wax that gorgeous chest for sport!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonder Man, I totally agree.

    SteveA, LOL. I, too, love the furry champion!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails