Sunday, September 19, 2010

New Music from Joe McElderry

joe mcelderry

Who is Joe McElderry you are asking? He is the cutie who won X-Factor UK last season, and thanks to ElectroQueer, I saw the link to his new single, Ambitions. Since winning the competition, Joe has come out as a gay man, so good for him! The song is certainly pop, although, to tell the truth, it isn't the sound I thought Joe would be putting out, this Pop/Rock song.



When he won the show, he was saddled with the winner's song, The Climb. While I have to admit it was novel to hear the song sung with the right notes. But I thought this was going to be the type of song he sung.



I must say, I am glad they are giving him something else to sing. To find out more about Joe, check out his official website here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails