Friday, September 10, 2010

Theo's Anniversary

Photobucket

While he just finished with the Taking It All Back Tour, Theo Tams still marks an important date today. It was 2 years ago to the day that the talented singer/songwriter was named Canadian Idol, becoming the first [and thus for the only] out artist to win the franchise in North America. I didn't watch the show, and happened across his videos online, and became a big fan myself. In my opinion, his first album, Giving It All Away, is one of the best first albums of the franchise to date. It lead me to to a recent trip to Toronto, where I attended three shows and had a fantastic time. I also met Theo, and found him to be a very sweet and handsome guy in person. But two years ago, unbeknownst to me, his night looked went this...



Congratulations Theo, and thank you Canada for letting me know about this wonderful artist. For more on Theo Tams, check out his official website here.

4 comments:

  1. Wonder Man, I couldn't agree with you more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was in the John Bassett Theatre that night (up in the balcony), and it was SUCH a nerve-wracking but totally thrilling time! My voice was almost gone the next day from cheering for Theo. Canada DEFINITELY got it right that night, and Theo has continued to develop as an artist since then. This warm, personable, and highly talented young man has a very bright future ahead of him!

    Sue :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue, I wish I was there - or was even able to watch it. I became a fan after the show, but am certainly sure Canada got it right!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails