Friday, September 10, 2010

New Archy & Mehitabel - Callisto

archy and mehitabel,callisto
archy and mehitabel,callisto

As I have said many times before, I love the music of Archy & Mehitabel, AKA Lee Waters and Alexander Horwitz. There is such a diverse nature to the sound, yet is all ties together so well. Sometime this month, they will be releasing their next EP, Welcome to Lübeck, so I am very excited. In preparation, they have released the video for a song off the collection, Callisto. It is quite different than the previous releases, but it still has the save amazing vocals from Lee, as well as Alexander's outstanding musicality. If I could pre-order the EP now, I so would.



In other exciting news, on October 28th, Archy & Mehitabel will be performing at Daniel Recital Hall at the Cole Conservatory of Music in Long Beach, California. I am soooo very jealous of those who will be able to make it! For information about tickets, click here. For more about Archy & Mehitabel, check out their official website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails