Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Garrin Throws Me For A Loop

garrin benfield

I am just plain crazy about Garrin Benfield, and find his music to be irresistible. It has been quite disappointing for me that I have yet to see him performing live, so I was damn-near ecstatic when I checked his tour schedule and saw a date in December that I might be able to attend. So, I will keep my fingers crossed. Until then, I shall appease myself with clip from YouTube like this one, of Garrin playing his song The Loop.



For more about Garrin Benfield, check out his official website here.

4 comments:

  1. Chris, I know! I've been a fan for several years, and just love his music. Very excited I might get the chance to see him perform live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SteveA, fingers crossed, I will see him December 15th! I just love his music.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails