Thursday, September 9, 2010

Tom Goss Tour Dates

tom goss

You know, I still love Tom Goss. His music is every bit as charming as the singer himself, with an honesty and a great sense of humor that is irresistible. He has a couple of shows coming up all across the country, so I thought I would give you the dates.




If you are near any of these dates, you should go. Here is an example, just in case you need a little encouragement.



You can find more about Tom Goss at his official site here.

3 comments:

  1. I just saw Tom perform here in Chicago last Friday. Great music and such a groovy guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Guys! When am I going to see you again Howard?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tom, soon, I hope. I am checking out the schedule. I miss you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails