Monday, September 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Sue!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Top: Sue with Theo Tams. Bottom: Sue with me!

Just wanted to wish Sue Jackson a quick 'Happy Birthday!' Sue is one of two people to attend all three Theo Tams shows recently. In fact, Sue and Melony made it to more shows, as would I, if I wasn't 10-11 hours away. That said, Sue has been a good friend to the blog, first stopping by to investigate my postings about Theo. I have had occasion to use a few of her pictures, and certainly several of her videos. We have also discussed to great length out particular musical favorites, so I thought I might offer up a little something for her. This is Take That singing Pray. Well, everyone deserves video with half-naked men for their birthday, right?



And, of course, I couldn't celebrate her day without posting a video of Theo from the show we sat together, side-by-side, in Stouffville. This is Sue's video of Theo singing The Promise by Tracey Chapman. It was at this show that the pictures were taken.



Happy Birthday, Sue!

4 comments:

  1. Awww, thanks so much, Howard! (hug) That was so sweet of you. You may not realize it, but you posted a rarity above...an actual photo of me with Theo where I'm not smiling!! EEK!! Must have just managed to catch a tiny split-second or something.

    And thank you as well for the half-naked TT boys. You know I won't argue with that! ;)

    I'm sure we'll have a lot more discussions of music (esp. Theo) over the years, and here's hoping that more of them will be face-to-face.

    Thanks again!!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, it has been great getting to know you, to meet you, and to share my long Theo weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take That. Sweet! Love them for many reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kyle, there are many reason to love Take That!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails