Thursday, September 16, 2010

New from Dave Patten

dave patten,back
dave patten,back

Today is the official release day for the latest video from Dave Patten, the musician/singer/songwriter/movie maker. Back is from his latest album, Boomerang. The video is very cinemagraphic, a perfect compliment to the song. I am a fan of Dave's music, including Boomerang. This track is Dave's favorite off the EP, so I was looking forward to the video. And here it is.



For more on Dave Patten, check out his official website here. Not only do I enjoy his music, buy my 17-year-old nephew does as well. You can purchase Boomerang from iTunes here. You can pick up the EP for under $7, and surely it is worth it.

2 comments:

  1. This is another artist I discovered through your blog. I, of course, noticed a hot guy's picture, then read your reviews of him and watched embedded video, then got hooked. First Daniel Boys, then Dave Patten. It's been some months now that I have been a fan of both because of your blog. "Soundtrack to my Day" has become my go-to place to discover new music!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gary, just have to say, there is little that makes me feel better about what I do than to hear this. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails