Friday, September 3, 2010

Five on the 5th - Reminder for September

five on the fifth

I received a message on FaceBook from Stephen Chapman, reminding me about the Five on the 5th coming up this Sunday. Here it is:
Don't forget that the next "5 on the fifth" is a few days away. Just take 5 random pictures of something that happens to you on the 5th of September (or the days leading up to it) or perhaps go for my suggested theme. This month, the theme is 'The Blues'.

Tell everyone who owns a camera!
So, everyone out there with a camera, shoot away this holiday weekend and join in the fun!

5 comments:

  1. I have most of my pics planned and will be taking them tomorrow! Blue is my favorite color so that is the angle I'm going after. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been doing the "12 of 12" thing the last few months, but I think I'll switch to "5 on the 5th". It seems so much easier :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll try this! The theme sounds easy....immediately what comes to mind is music!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll try and remember, like I always try, I might have to ask you to email / DM me. Haha such is the memory - rather like a goldfish! Now what was I doing?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I might give it a try. What the hey!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails