Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Daniel J. Cartier's Daily Sing-A-Long

Photobucket

I am incredibly fond of Daniel Cartier, and have been for several years. I like everything about his music, from his haunting ballads to his charming upbeat songs. He recently started doing a 'Mr Daily Song' feature on YouTube, and I have been enjoying it greatly. I really needed to share this one with the readers. Here is Daniel Cartier singing Movin' On Up, the theme from the Jeffersons TV show.



For more about Daniel, check out his official website here. And you can check out his YouTube channel or subscribe here.

2 comments:

  1. Daniel is a fab musician & singer... & What a sweetie! Thanks for sharing. Give Daniel my list of Moving songs with my love & best wishes:
    Things Have Changed- Bob Dylan
    Slip Slidin’ Away – Simon & Garfunkel
    Time of your Life – Green Day
    Miss you – Rolling Stones
    Changes – David Bowie
    Come Sail Away – STYX
    Go Your Own Way – Fleetwood Mac
    Hit the Road Jack – Ray Charles
    Homeward Bound – Simon & Garfunkel
    Road Trippin – Red Hot Chili Peppers
    Long & Winding Road – Beatles
    On the Road Again - Willie Nelson
    Leaving on a Jet Plane – Peter, Paul and Mary
    King of the Road – Roger Miller

    I hope to never move again. I wanna die at Post Apocalyptic Bohemia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephen, I hope to do little to no moving - have done way too much of that in my life. But you never know... I just love Daniel, and think he is sweet as can be, but the music is so totally outstanding.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails