Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunday Night with Anthony Callea

anthony callea,whitney houston tour,2010
anthony callea,whitney houston tour,2010

In March, Anthony Callea opened for Whitney Houston for the Australian leg of her world tour. Reports were flying left and right about the issues with Ms. Houston's performance, from fans who were highly disappointed to those who thought she did well. What never varied were the reviews for Anthony's performance, which were steadfastly excellent. I am not a bit surprised, for Anthony has never failed to impress me in the fan videos of his concerts, or the DVD I purchased. I happened across some videos of Anthony from the tour, singing a few new songs, possibly from a new album, due out later this year.

My All



I'll Be The One



Can You Feel It



Just a warning to Australian and US postal workers - when it is available, I will be buying the album, so please hurry that shipment along, OK? And Sony, how about sharing the love, and letting Anthony's music hit the US airwaves? And maybe, just maybe, perform a couple of shows in North America? And, if you really wanna be brave, have him do a show or two with another of the Sony clients, Theo Tams, and make this man damn near giddy. Sure, I understand Sony Australia is separate from Sony US and Sony Canada, but it really isn't, right? I know I won't be the only one who would appreciate it. For more on Anthony Callea, check out his official website here.

4 comments:

  1. Amazing artist...astonishing live!

    I hope you get the chance to experience a Callea Concert soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so too! Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! great review and thanks for spreading the news about this remarkable singer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super, lovely voice, cute looking, very talented. Yes, I know I could be saying that about you Howard, but, this time it's about Mr Callea. x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails