Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Celebrations

easter,2010,egg,hunt


Tradition dictates each Easter Sunday the family gathers at the farm and the younger generation partakes in an Easter Egg hunt, put on by my parents. I remember clearly when it was the nieces and nephews who searched for the plastic eggs, and now it is their children mainly, the great-grandchildren of my parents, who do the looking.

easter,2010,egg,hunt
easter,2010,egg,hunt
easter,2010,egg,hunt
easter,2010,egg,hunt

I, of course, attend with my camera in hand, hoping to get some great shots. And the kids can be a blast. The weather was gorgeous, and the kids fun.

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a great day! Wonderful pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun. I love easter egg hunts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the egg in the blossom picture :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos. Lovely family. Have a good week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michael, it was a great day.

    Cubby, being around the kids is so much fun, but a tad on the exhausting side. LOL

    Bucko, my niece hid the egg there for the hunt!

    Writer, thank you so much! You too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails