Sunday, April 11, 2010

Million Dollar Quartet Opens Tonight

million dollar quartet,levi kreis,broadway
million dollar quartet,levi kreis,broadway
million dollar quartet,levi kreis,broadway,playbill

Million Dollar Quartet, the story of a historic night when Johnny Cash, Elvis Presley, Carl Perkins and Jerry Lee Lewis in the studio together at Sun Studios. Among the stars is Levi Kreis, a favorite of mine as a recording artists, and now as a Broadway actor as well.



Check out the official website here to get more information, or to order tickets. I'll tell you, when I saw it in previews, it had me outta my seat and happy as can be. If you can, go see it!

2 comments:

  1. When are you going to get to go see the full production? I bet it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth, the preview I saw was the full production. And fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails