Sunday, April 18, 2010

New Video - Used - Sacha Sacket

Sacha Sacket
Sacha Sacket

From his latest release, Hermitage, Sacha released the video for Used, one of my favorite songs from that album. I find Sacha Sacket's music to have a real raw, muscular and sexy edge to it, and I like that.



Did I mention he is also a really good looking man? Well, I should have. To learn more about Sacha Sacket, you can check out his website here, or his MySpace page, where you can listen to some music. I would highly recommend purchasing any of his music and listening to if often.

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh, I love that video, and man his voice is even more haunting with that video. x Oh and, yes, he's yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonder Man, I'd kill to see him live - I think he is out on your coast.

    Jason, I too am a fan, both musically and physically. Yum!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails