Saturday, April 24, 2010

New Followers - Paul, Lee & Alex & SIRPAUL Exclusive

new follower,paul new follower,archy and mehitabel
Left: Paul Peterson Right: Archy & Mehitabel

There are times I just feel I can never catch up, and lately, that is where I have been. I've been meaning to post the about these new followers all week long, because it is not often I have three handsome men wanting to follow me anywhere. Damn, even I had to roll my eyes at that one. So, back to the point, I am pleased to welcome some new members. First, a big hello to Paul Peterson. Unfortunately, aside from seeing he is a rather handsome man, I don't have much information, so I hope to get to know him in the comments soon. I'd also like to welcome the two-for-one package of Archy and Mehitabel, otherwise known as the devilishly handsome Lee Waters and Alexander Horwitz. I am a huge fan of their music, always eager to hear what they have coming next, as well as to listen to the EPs I have in my collection. If you haven't already, you should check out getupkategetup, their latest offering, here. You can check out my review of that EP here. Their official website is here.

Well, I was trying to figure out what I should use as a welcome for the new followers, and thought it might be too cheesy to welcome Archy and Mehitabel with their own video, and I don't have a new one, so I would go in a different direction. It just so happens SIRPAUL just released the title track from his upcoming CD, Music & Me, so I thought I would let everyone hear it. If you like it, feel free to stop by either SIRPAUL's website here or the YouTube page and leave a comment to tell him.


sirpaul,new picture,music and me

2 comments:

  1. Hi Howard... It's me.. Paul PetersEn! Thanks for such a nice shout out!!

    Very funny that you mentioned me with SIRPAUL.
    Look at my facebook and see if you can figure our what we have in common!
    :)
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=583275281

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul, you are welcome. LOL. Thanks for joining the site.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails