Thursday, April 29, 2010

Live Show with Christopher Dallman

Christopher Dallman

Tonight, I am at a live show of Christopher Dallman [website here] at the Rockwood Music Hall, and I hope to reporting back on how spectacular it was very soon. Until then, I will leave you with a couple of performances by Christopher caught on tape. The first is Right On Time, from his debut album, Race The Light. I bought it several years ago, and have been a fan of the man since.



Dallman also released an EP of his own takes on the music of Britney Spears, called Sad Britney. It is really incredible, a collection I still listen to all the time. This is Gimme More.



And, finally, Dallman released Never Was, an EP with original tunes written by this talented man. If you don't have it already, you really should buy it now. This song from that EP is called Ghosts.



The show starts at 9PM, and I cannot wait. It will be the first time I've seen him performing live, and it should be fantastic!

1 comment:

  1. You know what I think of this geezer! He's bloody amazing, simply wonderful, I've said it before, I'll say it again, I could listen to his stuff every day for a year and still not get bored of it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails