Sunday, April 4, 2010

Live Music - Aiden James Preview

aiden james,tin angel,philadelphia,04022010
aiden james,tin angel,philadelphia,04022010 aiden james,tin angel,philadelphia,04022010

This weekend I had a double shot of Aiden James, singer/songwriter extraordinaire, and had a great time. The first night I saw him at the Tin Angel in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He was fantastic as ever, in perfect voice and showcased a couple of new songs, as well as songs on his recent albums. I also caught him at Burlap And Bean Coffee in Newtown Square, PA, on Saturday night. Again he amazing, and I could listen to that boy sing any night of the week. At the Burlap and Bean, I managed to overcome my obvious technological deficiencies and tape a few songs, on of which is Just For A Second, a song featured on the album Live At Tin Angel. Please forgive some silliness at the beginning as I was trying to figure out these fancy moving pictures...



More on the shows to come.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails