Saturday, April 24, 2010

Buy A Book Saturday

brandon ford

Last night on Twitter, I was informed by the handsome and talented Brandon Ford (pictured above) that today was Buy-A-Book-Saturday. Before you run off thinking this was just self-promotion on his part, I have to say it was quite an interesting reading list Brandon offered. So, I figured, I'd share it. Click on the title to check it out on Amazon.

LEATHER MAIDEN by Joe R. Lansdale


THE GIRL NEXT DOOR by Jack Ketchum

PAY PHONE by Brandon Ford - which I purchased & hope to read soon!

I'll toss in another from my own list, which I just finished: Rockstarlet by Stewart Lewis. It is a great story of a gay musician in the 'str8' world of music labels.

And I would be remiss if I didn't mention another writer in our midst - Eric Arvin. You can check out some of his books on Amazon here. He also has a blog, Daventry Blue, here.

You can also check out Brandon's blog, Sleepless Nights, here.


Related Posts with Thumbnails