Tuesday, February 2, 2010

News from John Barrowman




It has been a while since Mr. Barrowman has been on this blog, and I do need my JB fix from time to time. However, there is actual news about the man, so I will lead with that. It seems John has been cast for a role on Desperate Housewives, playing a potential bad guy. You can read about it here. Might be nice for after spending a few years saving the world on Torchwood and Doctor Who.



In other news, Barrowman finished second behind Neil Patrick Harris as the biggest gay of the decade or some such title in polling on AfterElton.com. You can read more about it here. And having an additional paragraph break gave me the opportunity to run another picture! But to prove he is more than just a stunningly handsome face, here is a clip of him singing What About Us? live on a talk show in the UK.



For more on John Barrowman, you can visit his official website here. You can find his Twitter account here, for those who's like to follow this incredibly talented out gay man.

6 comments:

  1. I read about him joining DH the other day.
    Should be fun to have him on that show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still sigh heavily when watching him sing Night and Day with Kevin Kline in De-Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great news! He gets my kitty purring! I watch this show, so I can't wait and lets hope their is plenty of shirtless scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bob, I don't watch DH, but will if JB is on it!

    Wonder Man, we share that fascination.

    Behr, I will try to find that clip for you.

    Maddie, more topless JB, we demand it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu i loveeeee youuu<* i ned you john barrowman hehe;)

    torchwood 4 staffel/season???????

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails