Wednesday, February 10, 2010

New Follower - Mark



Welcome Mark from Washington, DC. Since Mark is a writer/editor, I want to apologize from the start, cause there are times I am blogging on the run and I can't believe what gets through! Mark lives in DC with his partner, Shane. Mark's blog, Running WithBlue Sponge, can be found here. Stop by and check it out, it covers several things, from food to the funnies. He describes it as "It's a personal journal about me, a runner with dry skin and a decent sense of humor--not to mention a blue sponge." Do check it out.

And, for the traditional Soundtrack welcome, I will add a great clip from Eric Himan singing Only, from his album Resonate. Nicole Steele plays percussion with Eric, and is pretty amazing! Considering it was an impromptu performance at a dinner party, I am planning to send out an invite to Eric next time he is in town. Enjoy, and most certainly, a big hearty welcome for Mark!

2 comments:

  1. I am enjoying your blog immensely! It's great to see someone writing about music with such diverse taste. From RuPaul to Dwight Yokum...You are a man after my own heart!
    Wendy Lane Bailey
    www.wendylanebailey.com
    www.twowellread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy, thank you so much. Indeed, my music collection is wide and varied!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails