Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Worth Another Listen - Escape Club




Since this is a busy week for me, I was thinking I would just drop some video cuts on the blog and hopefully they would be fun.

Back in 1988, there was a British band filled with pretty boys called The Escape Club. Predominately a one-hit-wonder, they were known for the song Wild Wild West, which was a blast, and I danced to on more than one occasion in the clubs. The Group called it quits in 1992, but has apparently gotten back together. You can visit their MySpace page here.


Escape Club - Wild Wild West
Uploaded by jpdc11. - Music videos, artist interviews, concerts and more.

5 comments:

  1. Loved that song! Still have the album downstairs.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Lord! I havn't heard of this group in like ages!!! I have to admit, I did like this song though. And by the way- have a wonderful time this weekend with the party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's was a homecoming theme in high school for me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this song and the weird video. They also had another Top 10 hit - "I'll Be There". It was a good song too! Enjoy this weekend - it's ur parents 50th right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beth, I know, I have way too many CDs and LPs of bands like this. LOL

    Maddie, Ah, the sounds of misspent youth, eh?

    Wonder Man, OK, that was mean. I was well outta college by this time, living in NYC. ;-)

    SteveA, yes, the 50th is this Saturday, and I can't wait for all the pre-party to be done! And I do love this song!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails