Tuesday, August 4, 2009

New Video - Christopher Dallman

christopher dallman,over my head
christopher dallman,over my head christopher dallman,over my head
christopher dallman,over my head Christopher Dallman,over my head
christopher dallman,over my head

Today Christopher Dallman released the video for the song Over My Head, his first video ever. The song is one off his CD Race The Light, but will be used as a B-side for the new single Anthem which will be dropping in the next few weeks. I really like Over My Head, and love the video. I am a Christopher fan, and have been eagerly awaiting the video and new music.



For more information you can check out Christopher's website here. You can purchase Race The Light on iTunes by clicking here, or at CD Baby by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails