Thursday, August 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Robert Plant

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

On August 20, 1948, Robert Plant was born in West Bromwich, England. He made a name for himself as the lead singer for Led Zeppelin, and went on to do solo work, as well as put together the group The Honeydrippers [and the hit song, a remake of Sea Of Love], and duet with Alison Krauss. For the last 4 decades, he has been the wet dream for countless girls and boys. To celebrate, here is a solo project, the song is Big Log from the album, The Principle of Moments.



Happy 61st birthday, Mr. Plant!

4 comments:

  1. I remember that song! Haven't heard it in ages. I think this incarnation of Robert was his hottest, even more so than the earlier days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't deny that this is indeed the best voice in rock and not too mention the daddy of hard rock......love Robert Plant - dreamy voice and sexy! ummm! I'd leave it at that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth, I think he is so damn hot now, so I couldn't pick a favorite.

    Derek, are you laughing at me? I used it in a sentence and meant it.

    SteveA, He might be hot, but even a superficial ass like me could care less what he looked like as long as he sang. I swear, I would offer to break out the kneepads.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails