Saturday, August 15, 2009

New Episode - Being Human (Episode 4)

being human,aidan turner

Tonight is Episode 4 of Being Human, found on BBC America 9PM (8PM Central). As I have said before, and will say again, I love this show.

being human,aidan turner being human,aidan turner,lenora crichlow
being human,lenora crichlow,aidan turner being human,aidan turner

Annie is having a tough time controlling her emotions since she found out she was killed by Owen. Mitchell befriends a young boy on their block who was being picked on my some bullies. An unfortunate turn of events soon sees the neighborhood all but carrying torches and pitchforks. This makes it rough for the new relationship between George and Nina.

being human,aidan turner
being human being human,russell tovey
being human,aidan turner,russell tovey being human,lenora crichlow

Annie gets stronger by letting go of the baggage of the past, and George learns so many are carrying scary secrets. But Mitchell descends into a darker place, as he is left with options that offer no joy. How will Annie resolve her issues? Will George and Nina be able to survive? Will Mitchell rise above his own guilt? Will I ever decide who is hotter, Mitchell or George?

being human,aidan turner,russell tovey being human,aidan turner,russell tovey,lenora crichlow
being human,aidan turner,russell tovey being human,aidan turner

The accompanying pictures are screencaps from the episode. For more information, the Being Human website can be found here.

4 comments:

  1. Well it looks like I might need to give this one a try Howard. I wasn't sure if it was worthy all the hype. It seems to have all the right elements and a premise we would like. I trust your discerning ears, so it looks like I will have to trust your eyes as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kyle, you do need to give it a watch. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that Aidann Turner is hotter then Russell Tovey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my name is ann-marie robinson i would say that
    aidan turner is sexy and good looking to he the one

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails