Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Worth Another Listen - Marshall Crenshaw



Marshall Crenshaw, then and now.

Oh, I loved me some Marshall Crenshaw in the 80s. I remember being excited when he had new releases, and being able to catch his videos on the TV. He was the first of my 'adorkable' boys. His music is smart, fun, and good. Can't ask for much more than that! After all, even dorky str8 boys need love.



As much as I enjoyed Marshall as a singer, he was a fantastic songwriter, too. Someday, Someway was such a favorite of mine for so long. And there was Little Wild One (No. 5), There She Goes Again, Soldier of Love, You're My Favorite Waste of Time, and the perfection of I'm Sorry (But So Is Brenda Lee).



Little Wild One (No. 5) is a great song and video - click here to see it. You can find out more about Marshall and what he has been up to lately at his website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails