Wednesday, August 12, 2009

New Video - Aiden James - On The Run

aiden james aiden james
aiden james aiden james

Last Friday night, August 7, I attended the Video Release/Birthday party for Aiden James at the Tin Angel in Philadelphia. First we watched the video, then Aiden came out and sang for us a combination of new material and songs from the CD On The Run. After Aiden finished the successful show with an encore, out came the cake ablaze with candles. These are my pictures from the show.

aiden james aiden james
aiden james aiden james

Finally, the video was released this afternoon, and I am pleased to share it with everyone!



You can find out more about Aiden at his website, and you can purchase On The Run here. After the show, I got a few moments to chat with Aiden, and he had to do an interview. And I had to head to New Jersey.

aiden james aiden james
aiden james


4 comments:

  1. WonderMan, yes, he has a gorgeous voice, and I really like the song very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howard, baby, you look so HAPPY!!!!! You have a freakin fantatic smile Howard....I love to see it.

    and yes, he has a great voice...not too smooth, sorta rough, just like I like it! HA! ;)

    XOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth you are too sweet. I had a great time at the show. You should check out Aiden's music, some really great stuff!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails