Friday, December 23, 2011

Robert German • Xmas Bells/ White Xmas

Christmas tree

The amazingly talented Robert German made his seasonal tribute available to be heard on SoundCloud, and I simply couldn't resist posting it. He sings Xmas Bells/White Xmas, and it is distinctly NOT Irving Berlin's White Christmas.

Xmas Bells/White Xmas by robertgermanmusic

For more about Robert German, check out his official website here. You can find his first album, Sirens of Brooklyn, on iTunes here, and on Amazon here. It is amazing, and I know I will be a fan for a long time to come. He has some new music coming out soon, and I know I can't wait to hear it!

4 comments:

  1. Becca, I adore Robert's music, and he is also a great guy. Check out his music, you'll love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely not Berlin's White Christmas and that is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kyle, glad you enjoyed it. I love Robert's music.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails