Thursday, October 1, 2009

Check It Out - Joseph & His Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat



Why, might you ask? Because one of the stars is Anthony Fedorov, a young man from the suburbs of Philadelphia who went on to finish fourth on the fourth season of American Idol, who I happen to think is a talented guy. In fact, a couple of years ago, I went to see him perform live with my friend Rickey, and we had a great time. Anthony has a great voice, and has such enthusiasm for music that it is tough not to enjoy him.





So, Anthony is playing Joseph in a production in 5th Avenue Theater in Seattle, Washington. He is no stranger to theater, having played Matt in the off-Broadway production of The Fantasticks in 2007, and later sang in a touring company of Simply Ballroom. This past summer, he also played Joseph in a production for the Oklahoma City Lyric Theater. Joseph & The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat will be playing at the 5th Avenue Theater from October 10th thru November 1st.



To find out more about the production, go to the theater's website here. To find out more about Anthony Fedorov, check out his MySpace here. If you do, check out the beautiful song Remember on his MySpace page, which he not only sings, but also wrote.

7 comments:

  1. This is one production I've never seen. Next time it comes thru Minneapolis I'll have to go. He is a cutie. Those shirtless photos--yumm. And to think he can sing too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this show in Oklahoma. Great production, great actors and of course Anthony was phenomenal. I've never seen this musical before and now it's my favorite. Too bad YouTube won't let me upload the clips from the show - grrrrr.....

    oOo from Rickey's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michael, Anthony is adorable, and has a great voice!

    Wonder Man, amazing how we remember all those kids, isn't it?

    Jaycarbo (oOo) thanks for stopping by! Too bad about YouTube, I would love to see the videos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have some private clips on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/aifan234
    You would need to friend me to get access to them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Done. I am going to start cutting and uploading the whole thing to YouTube because the whole show was just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails