Friday, July 20, 2012

Jay Brannan • Live in Philly Tonight

Jay Brannan

While I love Jay Brannan for great original music, he also has a certain way with a cover song that makes me wonder what I could hear tonight if I go to the World Cafe Live! in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, at an early stop on his American Tour. He can come up with a song you might not expect, like "Fuckin' Perfect" by Pink.



One I am pretty sure he will sing is "Rob Me Blind", the new single off the new album of the same name. The new album is fantastic, and I am loving it. Here is the first video, for the title cut.



If you haven't already purchased Jay's amazing album, Rob Me Blind, you can find it on iTunes and Amazon. You can also buy it from Jay's online store, either Option A, the CD a download of his live album, or Option B, a bundle of the CD, live download, and a t-shirt. Jay is just starting the American leg of his tour, although he was recently in Europe and Australia. Jay will be touring near you soon, so check out his tour schedule here. For more about Jay, check out his official website, or follow him on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails