Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Mikey Wax • Counting On You Video

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

Long Island born and raised Mikey Wax has released the first video featuring the music of his latest release, Constant Motion. The first single, Counting On You, is a delicious Pop treat. And the video is a wonderful foray into a phantasmagorical world of superheroes and villains, where a boy with a guitar can wear a gladiator's armor and make all his dreams come true. Yes, he even gets the girl, the one wearing the cape!



Counting On You is the first single off a wonderful album released in September. You can find the album, Constant Motion, on iTunes and Amazon. You can find out more about Mikey on his official website by clicking here.

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I received a video from you on my YT channel 2
    weeks ago and loved it! I have purchased all of
    your music and love EVERYTHING,and listen to it
    ALL THE TIME! I was alone over the Christmas
    holidays and was feeling a bit lonely, I was listening to all of your music on Christmas
    when I received a tweet saying, You..were now
    following me on Twitter! I didn't feel lonely
    anymore after that!! Thank you for spending
    Christmas with me Mikey! You are so very very
    talented...I wish you all the success that you
    deserve...that would be GALACTIC...! Music is
    the gift that brings JOY to the SOUL!! THANKS
    for brightening my Christmas with your Tweet
    and your AWESOME music! Have a fantastic 2012!
    All the BEST TO YOU DEAR...Kathy Kay...THANKS!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails