Monday, January 30, 2012

Jay Brannan • Rob Me Blind

Jay Brannan Beautifully CDS Cover

The time is now, people, the time is now. The ever-so-talented Jay Brannan has a new album coming out, titled Rob Me Blind. In my own humble opinion, you can never go wrong with a purchase of Jay's music. Rob Me Blind is due out on March 27th, a date you should have marked on your calendar. I know I have. However, you can get a jump on things, and pre-order the album. And being the guy that Jay is, he has not only made it easier to do, but offers a couple of alternatives from which you can choose. But before we get to that, I am going to offer the first video from the album. Here is Jay singing the amazing Beautifully, the first single.



I love Jay's music, and have had the thrill of seeing him performing live, in Philadelphia and Annapolis. He is every bit as good live as he is recorded, something I just love. I have all his music, and just love it all. Now, Jay has made it easy to order Rob Me Blind on his website here. There are a couple of options, from pre-ordering on iTunes, to three other different packages that include various music and other Jay-related treats.

Jay Brannan Pre-Order Jay Brannan Pre-Order
Jay Brannan Pre-Order Jay Brannan Rob Me Blind Album Cover
Jay Brannan Pre-Order

For $10, you can get the album from iTunes. For $12, you can get the new album and a specially produced live album. For $25, you can get Rob Me Blind, Live at Eddie's Attic, and a fantastic t-shirt designed and produced for this offer! And, for $40, you can all of the above, plus autographed liner notes, and a canvas poster, and, get this, a limited edition lip balm! No, really! I have placed my order, and you should, too. Wait, you need more convincing? Really? How about a sneak peak at another song on the album? Here is the song Greatest Hits.



And isn't he just so damned handsome on the covers of these records? So, you can get all of this through the website here. You can get to the iTunes per-order here. You can get the single version of Beautifully on iTunes here and on Amazon here.

Jay Brannan Greatest Hits CDS Cover

3 comments:

  1. Beautifully is a beautiful song...though now I want to drown my sorrows. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is, Writer. I just so identify with Jay's music!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have loved the poster if the picture used was the album's cover.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails