Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Bucky Covington • I Wanna Be That Feeling

Bucky Covington I Wanna Be That Feeling

I have been a fan of Bucky Covington since his time on American Idol. I have always liked his voice, which sits really nicely in the realm of Country Rock, with a nice depth that will bring a bit of the blues to a song. His eponymous debut was released on the Lyric Street label in 2007, which has since closed. But Covington found a new label, Entertainment One, which is sometimes referred to as eOne. This is the first single with that label. I Wanna Be That Feeling was written by Ben Hayslip & Jimmy Yeary, and will be featured on an album scheduled for release later this year. If this is an example of the music on it, I can't wait to hear it all! Give a listen for yourself.

>

You can buy the single on iTunes and Amazon. I was quite fond of the 2009 single, Gotta Be Somebody. The song, written by Chad Kroeger, Ryan Peake, Mike Kroeger, and Daniel Adair, better known as Nickelback, was released by them in 2008, and sexy Irish Pop singer Shayne Ward in 2010. I really like Bucky's version. I also enjoy seeing Bucky's Twin brother, Rocky, playing the drums behind him.



You can hear that on Bucky Covington: Live From Rockingham, the live EP released in 2009. The EP can be found on iTunes and Amazon. For more about Bucky Covington, including the latest tour dates, check out his official website here.

Bucky Covington

4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails