Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy Birthday, Rickey & SIRPAUL!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Top: The Birthday Boys. Left: Rickey. Right: SIRPAUL.

Two amazing people are celebrating birthdays today. First I shall mention SIRPAUL, a singer/songwriter/producer also known as New York's King of ElectroPop. SIRPAUL just released a new single, Mistaken, off the Music & Me album. Prior to that, he had sung the theme song for the motion picture Going Down In La-La Land.



I just love SIRPAUL's music, I hear that soon, he will have another album coming out, and I can't wait! Interestingly enough, I went to see SIRPAUL in 2010, and the other birthday boy was there with me. I am speaking of my friend, Rickey of the renown Pop Culture blog, Rickey.Org. In fact, Rickey & I have been on several adventures together, from American Idol concerts to Broadway shows, and so much more. I have been able to take his photograph with some fun people, in several different states.

Laurie & Rickey Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Top: Rickey with some New York Invaders; and with Jordin Sparks. Middle: In Connecticut for American Idol Season 5. Bottom: With Sanjaya Malakar, and at a club in NYC.

You can wish them a happy birthday on Twitter, either Rickey or SIRPAUL. Or you can stop by their websites, Rickey or SIRPAUL. You can also purchase SIRPAUL's latest single on iTunes or you can find his catalog on Amazon. And be sure to wish them a great day!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails