Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Cover Boy • Theo Tams




It has been a while since I have posted about one of my favorite Canadians, so it is time to rectify that. Like so many singer/songwriters, Theo Tams has done a cover or two at his live shows, and only the other day, he added a new twist. He posted a video he made of himself singing a cover of Adele's Someone Like You. The song was off Adele's amazingly successful second album, 21.



Last year, I took a bit of a road trip to Toronto so I could see Theo performing live for myself. I am so very glad I did. One of the songs I managed to catch on video from that trip was by Britney Spears, but Theo managed to put his own magic on it. Here is Sometimes.



While I might not have captured a performance of Theo singing Lady GaGa's Bad Romance on video, my friend Sue did. So, without further ado, here is Theo's wonderful Bad Romance.



To discover more about Theo, you can find him on FaceBook here, and Twitter here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails