Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Walk Off The Earth • Somebody That I Used To Know

Walk Off The Earth
Walk Off The Earth Walk Off The Earth

I found this via the wonderful Tom Goss, who posted it on his Facebook page. I don't know any other way to say it, but this is a freakin' awesome video. Walking Off The Earth is a five-member band based out of Burlington, Ontario, just outside of Toronto. The song, Someone That I Used To Know, was written by Gotye and Kimbra, and was an international hit last year. Incredibly, Walk Off The Earth thought to perform the song with all five members playing the same guitar! Give a watch...



For more about Walk Off The Earth, check out their Facebook page. You can purchase their cover of Somebody I Used To Know on iTunes and Amazon. If you an international fan, you can find them on BandCamp.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails