Monday, March 12, 2012

Being Human SyFy • When I Think About You I Shred Myself

SyFy Being Human Season 2

There is a new episode on tonight at 9PM/8PM Central on SyFy. The episode, When I Think About You I Shred Myself is a cute play on the Divynals classic hit, (When I Think About You) I Touch Myself. The song, a huge hit in 1991 for the Australian band, had a great feeling, and you can see it here.



The show features three main characters, a ghost, a vampire and a werewolf, as they struggle to stay together and make their existence as "human" as possible. This SyFy series was based on the BBC Series of the same name, although it has clearly taken its own path, for which I am grateful. Meaghan Rath, Sam Witwer and Sammy Huntington are excellent in their roles, and keep me coming back for more.



In the following more in depth preview of the show, you can see ghost Sally chatting with the Reaper. Sally, played by Meaghan Rath, is no the light comic that you find on the BBC show. Instead, she is a nice ghost who ventures to some very dark places, both in the outside world, and in her own mind.



Don't forget to tune in at 9PM/8PM Central Monday night on SyFy! For more about the show, visit the official website here. You can purchase previous episodes from the second season both iTunes and Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails