Sunday, August 21, 2011

London's Gay Men's Chorus Sings!

London Gay Men's Chorus
London Gay Men's Chorus

Well, it is Sunday morning, and I am [fingers crossed] on my way to Washington, DC, to be an extra in Tom Goss' latest video for the song It's All Over from his new album, Turn It Around. So I thought I would leave you all in the capable and warm hands of London's Gay Men's Chorus.

London Gay Men's Chorus

It's true, I can't seem to escape the pull the Men's Chorus' have on me, but I don't think that is a problem. I will just listen to some more.And I will start with London's Chorus singing It's A Sin by the Pet Shop Boys, perfect for any and all Sunday mornings, right?



And how could you not love a large group of gay men singing one of Jane Russell's songs from Gentlemen Prefer Blondes? I mean, the scene in the movie with Dorothy singing with the men's gymnastics team is almost as gay as the chorus, right? Well, here they are singing Ain't There Anyone Here For Love?



So visit the London Gay Men's Chorus at their official website here. They even have an area where you can shop some of their music, which you can also find on iTunes. I purchased From The Ritz To The Anchor & Crown here, and just love the musical selections!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails