Thursday, August 18, 2011

Cover Boys • Lenny Kravitz

Cover Boy Lenny Cravitz

In my random series of Cover Boys, I would be remiss to not include a man who fits all possible definitions, Lenny Kravitz. Not only is he a talented musician, Kravitz is also quite a treat to look at, and the cameras seem to love him. And in 1999, he recorded a cover of The Guess Who's great song, American Woman, for the soundtrack of Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me. The original was bold, loud and fuzzy, born out of an impromptu jam session the Canadian band had following a long American tour. Kravitz' cover, on the other hand, was more stylish, sensual, and so very smooth.



From 1999 to 2002, Kravitz won the Grammy for Best Male Rock Vocal, and American Woman was included in that run as one of the celebrated performances. For more about Lenny, check out his official website here.

4 comments:

  1. He is gorgeous. I remember one night when I was about 14 I watched a Lenny Kravitz video and that night I had a wet dream about him. The memory even now is pure wank material ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh he's gorgeous - he was in my list of the Top 10 Sexiest Men in Rock....he is FINE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't argue with all three of you, for he is a magnificent looking man.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails