Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy Birthday, Rickey!

Rickey
Rickey Rickey
Rickey

Sometimes, I am just surprised by how long I have known some people, and my friend Rickey is one of them. I started frequenting his blog about five years ago, just as Rickey.Org was starting to explode on the Pop Culture scene. Check it out here. I met several great people there, including Rickey himself. We went to see the Season 5 contestants for American Idol, and got backstage passes from Ace Young. We had a blast, and it became a yearly thing. We've been through a lot, from me taking pictures of Rickey getting lots of hugs, to being pulled aside by a contestant (I would never mention Melinda by name), to other shows, being tossed out of shows, our Clay Aiken experience, and he even visited the farm. So I thought I would celebrate his birthday with a little pictorial.

Rickey
Rickey
Rickey
Rickey
Rickey
Rickey Rickey
Rickey
Rickey
Rickey
Photobucket

Happy Birthday, Rickey!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails