Thursday, May 31, 2012

Nhojj • Wade In The Water

Nhojj

Nhojj just rereleased the song "Wade In The Water," off his 2001 album I've Been Waiting For You. The song, much like the rest of the album, is a tranquil and beautiful song, with a serene soul. There is just something so soothing, both inside and out. Check it out.



There is just so much to recommend about the album, but have to admit I have a bit strapped for time, this being a very busy weekend for me. So I would advise you to buy the album, and let Nhojj lay his magic on you. You can find out more about Nhojj on his official website. You can purchase I've Been Waiting For You or the song "Wade In The Water" from iTunes, Amazon, and Bandcamp.

Nhojj I've Been Waiting For You cover

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails