Friday, May 4, 2012

Anthony Callea • Las Vegas

Picture 8
Picture 7 Picture 11
Picture 4 Picture 10 Picture 9

Last week, I had the chance to run a clip of Anthony playing in Los Angeles. I was thrilled, for I keep holding out hope Anthony will make it to the East coast, be it a show in New York City or Washington, DC, and I get to attend. Well, this is a clip from his latest show, in Las Vegas, Nevada. Yes, that is even closer to me, even if only marginally so. He played Krave Nightclub, billed as the #1 Gay Nightclub in the country. And brought a group of very hot dancers with him! Here is a medley of his performances.



For more about Anthony Callea, visit his official website. You can find his latest release, Last To Go, on iTunes and the single, Oh Oh Oh Oh on Amazon. And if I hear of any more dates, I keep you posted. In the meanwhile, keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails