Thursday, May 10, 2012

Derek Nicoletto • Alabaster Sky Video

Derek Nicoletto

I've been a fan of Derek Nicoletto since he was lead singer in the rock band Telling On Trixie. I continue to be enchanted with the music he makes now, as a great solo artist. Last year, he released his album Kind Ghosts, and I couldn't hear it enough. Now you check out the latest video from the album, for the song Alabaster Sky. I'll let Derek talk about the video. "Alabaster Sky is too personal. I could never properly envision a video for it. So I made this, the official video, shot and uploaded in iMovie in a total of 19 minutes. Using my iPhone, the light from my son’s fish tank I sat by myself in the darkness and filmed it in one take. As alone as when I wrote it. Now it can be. And so can I." Check out the video for Alabaster Sky.



For more about Derek Nicoletto, check out his official website. You can purchase Kind Ghosts on Bandcamp, iTunes and Amazon. You can also get the single, Alabaster Sky, on Bandcamp, iTunes and Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails