Monday, May 14, 2012

Cheyenne Jackson • Drive

Picture 2
Picture 7 Picture 9
Picture 4 Picture 5 Picture 6

Cheyenne Jackson has released a new video for "Drive," the single off his soon to be released EP. The incredibly talented Jackson, who has gotten great reviews for roles on the Broadway stage, film, and television, including in a New York City Center Encore! Production of Damn Yankees, when he stole the show. Well, he did for me, for he was so good, sang so beautifully, and was, well, so strikingly handsome, you just can't not watch him. I had also purchased The Power Of Two, the album he did with Michael Feinstein (whom I also love!), following a sold out run at Feinstein's at Lowes Regency in a show of the same name. In preparation to releasing the new EP, "Drive" is a surprising Pop song, and Jackson is in excellent voice. I love it. Check out the video now.



I will mention I was surprised not to see Jackson in the video, but I was so intrigued with the animation while it was happening, it didn't occur to me he wasn't in it until later. There is some cool graphics, and it fits the song so well. You can purchase "Drive" on iTunes or Amazon. You can also find out more about Cheyenne Jackson on his official website. You can also find him on Facebook and Twitter. When the EP is released, I will be sure to let everyone know! And if there are any live shows, I'll also report that. I would love to to see him performing a Pop show!

Cheyenne Jackson Drive

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails