Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Angelo • Narcissus Drowned

Angelo

The sexy and talented Angelo is getting ready to launch his most recent project, Narcissus Drowned. It will be officially released next week, February 13, 2012, in the UK, and then here in the US on February 14. I know I am ready to make Angelo my Valentine, how about you? Need a bit more convincing? Check out the preview...



For more about Angelo, check out his official website here or his FaceBook page here. Once it is posted to iTunes and Amazon, I will let everyone know. I can't wait to hear it myself.

3 comments:

  1. Do you have any video of that? I'd care to find out some additional information.
    my site > Trance Music

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous 1, No, there won't be video until next week, I think. You should check with Angelo, though. The links are above.

    Anon 2, Glad to hear it. I love Angelo's music!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails