Saturday, May 21, 2011

My Prayers for Anthony Callea

I can't believe how long it has been since I first fell in love with the voice of Anthony Callea. In 2004, the amazingly gifted Callea was on a show called Australian Idol, which, of course, I did not see, as I live in the US. However, in one of the rounds, he did a version of The Prayer that went viral on YouTube, and I caught it. Seven years later, I can watch a video of him singing that song, and I still get goosebumps. His voice, it is beyond incredible.

I keep hoping one day I am going to wake up and find the email in my inbox that tells me Anthony will be performing at a special show in New York, or even Philly. And that he brings along his dreamy partner, Tim Campbell. Wow, did I just type that in, and not hit the delete key? Oh, well... To continue the celebration of what I love, here is the angelic Anthony Callea singing Here I Go Again, which just tugs at my core every time I hear him sing it.


Related Posts with Thumbnails