Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Scott Free & Lester Greene • He's My Shortie

Scott Free & Lester Greene - He's My Shortie photo ScottFreeampLesterGreeneHesMyShortieCOVER_zps34e03585.jpg
He's My Shortie - Scott Free & Lester Greene photo MyShortie001_zpsb9b3ecab.jpg He's My Shortie - Scott Free & Lester Greene photo MyShortie002_zps1eb33a46.jpg
He's My Shortie - Scott Free & Lester Greene photo MyShortie004_zpsd8faad7f.jpg He's My Shortie - Scott Free & Lester Greene photo MyShortie003_zpsc361c75d.jpg

Recently, I brought you a new single from Rocker Scott Free, dedicated to all the LGBT brothers and sisters under the Czarist rule of Vladimir Putin, with his single "Happy Pride Day Moscow". If you missed it, you can check it out here. I just discovered Free has another single out, this one a collaboration with out and proud Rapper Lester Greene. They worked together to bring us the explosive "He's My Shortie", a great song and an imaginative video. The boys seem to have some amazing super-power, for when they touch one another's clothing, the material stars to evaporate. As they struggle and wrestle about the hotel room, we see more and more of the men, including Lester Greene's incredibly fine ass. It is interesting to me, kinda like the power struggle in a new relationship, featuring some very hot guys. Of course, that could just be my imagination running way with me once more. Here is your opportunity watch Scott Free and Lester Greene perform "He's My Shortie" in the official music video and figure it out for yourself.



The music video was directed by Scott Free, with camera work by Jason Torres. Handsome Torres also makes a cameo toward the end of the video, coming undetected into the hotel room. Soon as I heard the song, I needed it to be in my collection, and it became a strong entry in my October 2013 playlist! To purchase "He's My Shortie" directly from the artist on Bandcamp. There you can name your own price, from Free to a donation to support the artist. To learn more about Scott Free, visit his official website. You can also 'like' Scott on Facebook, and 'follow' him on Twitter. For more about Lester Greene, visit his official website. You can also 'like' Lester on Facebook, and 'follow' him on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails